Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 111

Thread: Phantuhhsighzzzzz this! Your Fantasy World.

  1. #81
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok,if it doesn't have to be sexual, then my fantasy is to win the lottery!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #82
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Yes, I know the song, can't think of her name either!! LMAO!!!

  3. #83
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SEXY GRAMMA:
    DOES YOUR FANTASY HAVE TO BE ABOUT SEX? CUZ I SURE WOULD LIKE TO FLY. ( I KNOW, HOW LAME.)

    [img]confused.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Lori... I've heard that dreamin' of flyin' is a sexual thingy.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #84
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    really! I DREAM OF FLYING IN THE DARK AND TRYING TO FLY TOWARDS THE MOON. IT'S SCARY AND EXCITING AT THE SAME TIME. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #85
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Lori, sounds like a bat!! LMAO!!!

  6. #86
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've had the same dream alot ever since I was a little girl. I haven't dreamed it in a while though. But the dream is that I'm in the back seat of a car. Sometimes someone (I'm not sure who) is with me and sometimes I'm alone. Anyway, the car is driving around but there is no driver and for some reason, I don't even think to crawl over into the front seat to take control of the wheel...I just sit in the back. In the dream, sometimes I'm freaking out and sometimes I'm not even worried at all. In the dreams, sometimes I'm about 10 or 11 years old and other times I'm a teenager. Weird dream!! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #87
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i heard a guy on the radio talking bout things like that and when you dream about things like the car, its like things in your life are hectic and out of control and if its calm like that then you have control of the out of control issue...damn...where's fukkland at? LOL [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #88
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna have to look for a site that has the meanings of dreams.
    Sometimes I have everything under control and sometimes I don't. I think we are all that way though. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  9. #89
    Inactive Member Lil Fut's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tee Ehn:
    damn...where's fukkland at? LOL [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    WILL SOMEONE PAAAAAAAAALEASE get this gal to fukkland and get her um, well "taken care of"! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] LMAO

  10. #90
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, we can all pitch in some money to buy Tee a ticket to fukkland.
    Tee, do you want it round trip or one way? [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •